The theological journal of Modern Church.
- Revd Jonathan Clatworthy
- Reviews Editor
- Revd Dr Michael Brierley, priest-in-charge, Tavistock and Gullworthy, Diocese of Exeter
- Assistant Editor
- Revd Anthony Freeman
Modern Believing is the journal of Modern Church. It publishes articles in Theology and related disciplines to promote theological liberalism.
Modern Believing has a century long record of contributions from church leaders, established theologians, and newly-emerging theological minds. It is committed to high academic standards and to high accessibility, and it values each equally. It seeks to promote a critical, creative and constructive spirit in theological enquiry. It provides opportunities for new voices in the Academy and in the Church to become heard.
Modern Believing is published quarterly and indexed in the ATLA religion database.
We are looking for a new Editor to succeed Jonathan Clatworthy. Details
New publisher from January 2014
Vol 54:4 Oct 2013 - Editor: Jonathan Clatworthy
- Whose Good? Which Community? The Individual, the Whole and the Common Good
- Kurt Remele
- Germain Grisez and the Climate Challenge
- Jacaranda Turvey
- ĎThe Earth is the Lordísí: The Eternal Covenant
- Margaret Barker
- The Eternal Covenant, Atonement, and Environmental Restoration
- Alex Evans
- Together in Hope: Implementing the Earth Charter
- Jeffrey Newman
- Melting Icecaps, Disappearing Mangrove Swamps and Vanishing Bees: How Do These Events Play in Stocking Pelham?
- Helen Hutchison